How to Measure
How To Order The Correct Size From Cosparts
Not everyone is created equal, and so are superheroes! Whether you're petite like Ant-Man, big like Hulk, or slender like Spider-Man, Cosparts knows that even the most experienced hero , also needs a little help with tailoring.We suggest you‘d batter have someone else help you take your measurements. If you have any other special requirements, please mail us when you select your size.
Here's how to order the correct size :
1.About the size matters which trouble you:
Forget your usual dress size! Whether you are from the US, UK or normally wear European sizes . Our cosplay costume is made from a variety of different materials with special stitches and parts, so your usual size does not apply here.
It is such vital that you measure your body correctly. To obtain more precise measurements, ensure that you are wearing thin, tight clothing so that any dimensions taken are as close to your body shape as possible. Then there is a very small margin for error. For more accurate sizing, you are advised to get someone to help you if possible. Measurements can be taken in either centimeters or inches.
Here is the helpful measurment guide Cosparts offers for you:
- Height(compulsory): from top to floor
- Head Size: the circumference of the largest part of your head
- Neck Size: the circumference of the largest part of your neck
- Shoulder Width: the length from the left shoulder seam to the right one(measure it from the back)
- Chest Size(compulsory): the circumference of the largest part of your chest
- Waist Size(compulsory): measure horizontally on the navel
- Hip Size(compulsory): the circumference of the largest part of your hip
- Thigh Size: the circumference of the largest part of your thigh
- Arm Length: the length from top of shoulder to wrist
- B.C.(biceps circumference): the circumference of the largest part of your biceps
- Forearm Cir: the circumference of the largest part of your forearm
- Calf Cir: the circumference of the largest part of your calf
- Leg Length: the inseam length, from the crotch to the ankle
2. Please Note:
Please note that the size chart reflects the body size, not the clothing itself.
The exact size of the garment depends on the custom size and your personal need for comfort.
Once you've settled on your size and clothing choices, it's as easy as selecting a drop-down category.
If your size is close to the standard size, then once you have confirmed this based on the exact version of the garment, you can choose and order.
If you don't fit into the standard size category, then custom clothing is your choice.
Don't forget that while our general measurements are for height, bust, waist and hips etc. If you have any special requirements, please let us know, for example your arms are longer than average or your torso is shorter. Since we can't fully measure your body like a tailor or use our telepathic skills like Doctor Strange, no one else knows better your body than yourself.
At last, please feel free to contact us via email email@example.com, if you have any question. Hope you have a nice day!- COSPARTS.COM.